In today's lesson I started creating my website. I also edited an image to create the album cover for the band, which I incorporated onto the website, as well as beginning to add features to it. This includes a sign up form for 'exclusive information', which will entice general audiences as well as avid fans, allowing them to feel a closer connection to the band.
Monday, 11 September 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Deciding on a band name: Retrac (Carter backwards) In this lesson, I considered some potential band names using some band name generator w...
-
By conducting this audience research, it has allowed me to gather a clearer understanding of the assigned demographic. I interviewed a varie...
-
In today's lesson, I wrote an about page for the band and added it onto the website, along with some images that fit the aesthetic of t...



No comments:
Post a Comment